All the cool kids are doing it.
1. Write fiction every day.
2. Write a non-work, non-Tumblr blog post every day. I have 10 blogs. I should, like, post on them.
3. Manage my time. At all.
4. Get in better shape by exercising regularly and switching up my daily habits so I move more and spend more time outside (weather permitting).
5. Be strict about my budget.
6. Tackle all of the non-work, non-fiction writing projects I wish to participate in, but one at a time instead of all at once.
7. Read more fiction. I now have the ability to save stories on the web to read later on my eReader. I should, like, do that.
8. Spend more time with friends both virtually and in real life. I should be Google Hanging Out far more than I do, and I should be seeing my friends out in the world far more than I do.
9. Learn a new skill. I’m thinking about something to do with programming/coding. Perhaps I will learn how to make Android apps, or something to do with Linux.
10. Complete my home improvement projects. I want track shelving in the living room and Moroccan-style decor in my bedroom.
ETA: 11. Learn something new every month. A recipe, a nugget of knowledge, a skill, something.